CONTACT: email@example.com 253.970.1900
One of the driving missions of Two Dogs Barking Productions is to take what we know how to do best and share it with the small business owner and non-profits. We all know that having an online digital media (ie. video) presence is a powerful tool to tell their story, share their passions and most of all, be current. Often what we find is that most people think video is cost prohibitive.
This reminds me of a conversation I had recently with a very astute marketing professional. We were discussing this very subject and she mentioned she had hired a fellow who was willing to go anywhere, shoot anything. This is exactly what I am facing down every day. We don't do run and gun shooting. We don't own a flipcam. We do quality, professional production. Here is the real word you won't hear from the guy she was talking about... PRODUCE. We produce our work. We plan. We prepare. We CRAFT.
Like most creative types, I have my very best ideas at 3 AM or when I'm stuck in rotten traffic. It was there - in traffic - that I realized that if I planned a full day of shooting, divided into 8 to 10 slots for the same number of business owners, I could offer an exciting way to have that presence at a very affordable price.
MEDIA IN MOTION was born! A potential client could have a 1-2 minute professional produced/shot/edited piece to post any where they choose that would give them a high-profile presence in the virtual world.
How it works.
- Sign up for an hour studio shoot time. A particular day of the month that has been booked for just this purpose.
- Recieve an hour consultation with me - 20 years of producing/writing experience. Half an hour will be dedicated to determining your content direction. Ie. customer testimonial, special offer coming up, our a 'who we are' shoot. The other half hour will be dedicated to my doing script consultation and copy editing for video. (There really is a format, formula, and craft to this!)
- During the hour at the studio, client will be professional lit and coached by one of the Northwest's premiere Directors.
- Clients can provide 2-3 stills or 2-3 video clips for the final edit. We can negotiate to shoot the video clips as well for an additional cost.
- Within 48 hours of the studio day, we will deliver to your email a professionally edited 1-2 minute quicktime movie that includes your provided stills or video, graphic identifier, with a motion background that matches your branding.
Post it on websites, upload to YouTube, feature on Facebook, send it via email. Use it to introduce yourself, to share customer testimonials, to promote an event or sale.
Do it all. Client Price: $300!
Here are a couple of examples from work we've done with this idea in mind. First, this is the closing statement from a training piece - the background is a motion background.
This one is an 'About Us' piece for the Dugan Foundation.
The challenge of finding a way to bring what we do to the forward thinking business owner has literally kept me up at night. The time for everyone to use the video/digital medium for websites, social media marketing, and email blasts has finally come. But, how do I give these hungry businesses a chance to sample it affordably while still getting a high-end professional product? MEDIA IN MOTION just might be the ticket to premiering your business in a new and exciting way.